Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is This Real Life?

Recently, I had a little car trouble. What started out as a flat tire has led me to question all that I believe in. Namely, how I somehow attract the crazies no matter what town I am in.

If you know anything about me, you probably know I don't have the greatest track record. I have chosen some real winners in my dating career, but luckily I'm a single girl now (which may or may not be a good thing according to my mother). Being single leads to the opportunity that I may attract another looney.

But back to the story at hand... My flat tire led me to call Triple A (which I will not be using again anytime in the near future). Well as fate would have it, they send me a fine young specimen. After changing my tire we parted ways. A few days later I receive a facebook message from this prince charming.

You won't understand his potential unless I expose what this message said verbatim:
"Hey ain't you the one that I changed your tire and put air in your tires for lol."
WHY ME?!? Do I have a sign on my head that says, "If you're not going anywhere in life, I'm interested"? Actually, don't answer that question.

So now after my flat tire fiasco, all I'm left with is a local stalker and an unconfirmed friend request from Doug. Oh what a joy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment