Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall is in the Air!

This time of the year has to be one of my favorites. This bittersweet time of bidding farewell to Summer and welcoming Fall has always been my favorite time of the year, especially here in the Boonies.

It should come as no surprise that I love cold weather. I would much rather prefer freezing to death than drenching in sweat. And adding some new Fall pieces to my wardrobe doesn't hurt either ;)
Although I talk about how ready I am to get out of this college town (and trust me, I am ready), I really will miss the beauty of this place. The summers are absolutely perfect... and the winters, well I won't necessarily miss those.

I love the Fall because I love what you can wear in the fall. I am a cardigan and scarf kinda gal. I love layering and effortlessly throwing on something and heading out of the door. I go for comfort, so give me a pair of leggings and an oversized tee and I'm happy.
Another perk to the Fall is the fact that the leaves start to change colors and eventually fall off of the trees. And guess who loves that? You got it, my main man George. And anything that makes him happy makes me happy. As if he couldn't get any cuter right?

So here is to Fall! To pumpkin cheesecakes, college football, spiced lattes, and a spiced up wardrobe... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment