Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm Human Again

Due to a very eventful weekend, the Blackberry has finally had it. Numerous 'drops' of my beloved phone have led to her ultimate demise. And although the replacement phone I have now is nowhere near what I had before, I'm not really in a position to be too picky.

After an agonizing two days without a cellular device, I have returned to civilization. Although the ordeal was short-lived, my time without a phone led me to an enlightenment of sorts. I now realize that I do not need a phone to live, I do not necessarily have to text every minute of the day, and mobile uploads of George can wait...

Honestly, if you thought I was serious, that last comment should have re-directed your suspicions. If anything, my time without a phone showed me how utterly incapable I would have been living in a time when this type of technology was just a dream. And even though my temporary phone isn't as 'smart' as I would like it to be, at least I don't have to deal with this guy's issues...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment