Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hello 1990s!

Boone is such a beautiful place in the Summer. Although it is approaching 80 degrees, the wind makes it the perfect temperature. I can't imagine a place I would rather be in the summer months than this amazing town (the winter months are a completely different story).

On my day off I decided to run a few errands. And instead of driving, I decided to be eco-friendly and walk instead. This not only helps the environment, but it also promotes a healthier lifestyle for yours truly.
And what did I wear on my adventure around town? An honest Boone outfit consisting of: a headband, air-dried hair, graphic tee, neon shorts, side bag (of course), and these puppies...
So yes, I did just bring these back. Not only do they provide ultra comfort, but let's face it people, these are a hot ticket item. And if anyone is stylin' and profilin' in Boone, it's me.

1 comment:

  1. I saved Louise's Birkenstocks from high school, just in case she needs them.

    ReplyDelete