Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blast From The Past

Life has been moving pretty fast recently. It was nice to enjoy time with old friends last weekend and celebrate some of the last "single girl days" my old roommate, Mishelle will ever have. That's right ladies and gents, Mishelle is taking the plunge and is getting married in Chucktown this coming weekend. Looking back on all of our college memories, it is hard to believe that this gal will be Mrs. White in a few short days. Where does the time go?!

Being around all of my old friends this past weekend was really a treat. It reminded me of what they mean to me; although we may go long periods of time without catching up, once we do it's just like we stepped into a time machine right back to when I first got to college. So surreal this experience is almost over for me.

In just two days I will be heading to the hopefully sunny beach of Charleston (Mishelle's wedding is outside, so we're praying that the rain will subside for a few measly days). After the stress that was once my thesis has been surpassed I am in need of a vacation and a few drinks on the beach. And hanging out with these gals won't hurt either ;)

From our first adventures in the sorority...


To the memories we made during our three years together...


 To saying goodbye to the older girls, and starting families of our own...

We have been through it all. It's funny to see how we have all grown up without really changing that much.
I guess some things will never change! Here's to the memories that we have made and the ones that are sure to come in the future! And congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. White!

No comments:

Post a Comment